This antenna does not compatible to UV 9R waterproofing radio
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna - Directly from the manufacturer.
- New Release - May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- This antenna is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly!
- Compatible with all BTECH, and BaoFeng Radios - Ideal for UV-5R, BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and SMA female connections
Genuine Nagoya NA-771
This is the Original Nagoya NA-771 Dual Band High Gain Antenna.
Every Nagoya Antenna is individually tested and tuned for the supported frequency range it was made for.
The Nagoya NA-771 is almost 16 inches long and is a must for outdoor and camping usage. This is a soft flexible antenna able to withstand more 'roughness' than a stock radio antenna, all while boosting the signal of your radio significantly! The added length significantly improves reception from a shorter stock antenna.
BaoFeng: UV-82, UV-5R (All models), BF-F8HP, BF-F8+, and all other BaoFeng Models; Compatible With all Models of BaoFeng.
BTECH: GMRS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701C recommended antenna), MURS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701C recommended antenna), UV-5X3 (Nagoya NA-320A recommended tri-band antenna).
TK-240, TK-250, TK-255, TK-260, TK-260G, TK-270, TK-270G, TK-272G, TK-278, TK-278G, TK-340, TK-349, TK-350, TK-353, TK-360, TK-360G and more.
And any other radio that uses the SMA-Female Connection.
Extend the Range of Your Communication
Receive Hard to Hear Signals and Transmit Further
Most Nagoya antennas will increase your radio's transmitting gain compared to their factory antenna.
In most cases: the longer the antenna is the better the antenna is capable of boosting weak frequencies and receiving difficult to hear stations. Shorter antennas offer more portability and convenience, while longer antennas generally perform better.
View the comparison chart below to pick the antenna best fit for your application.
- Frequency Range: 136-174MHz, 400-520MHz.
- Optimal Frequency Range: 140-150MHz, 420-450MHz
- Wave: 1/4λ (144MHz) - 1/2λ (430MHz)
- Gain: 2.5dBi
- Max power: 10 Watts
- VSWR : Less 1.5:1
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- Connector: SMA-F
- Length: 39.6 cm (~15.6 inches)
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- RoHS Compliant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.