From the manufacturer
- Edit contacts, Radio ID, color code,and other settings via keypad
- Display three channel mode: frequency, channel, and name
- True-2-slot：Provide 2-slot communication which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency
- Promiscuous function make you listen all the signal, even if you are not in the same group
- Display the Caller ID, Name, City, State, etc.
Ailunce HD1 Digital Ham Radio
- HD1 added FM radio function
- Storage 32 IDs, and can edit, add and delete ID
- HD1 can switch digital and analog mode on keyboard
- HD1 can operate on keyboard when you are receiving a call
- HD1 battery 3200Mah, very big battery capacity, long standby time
- HD1 can setting radio by hand, not only in analog mode, but also in digital mode (such as secure call and group call)
- Under VFO mode, can write frequency via the keypad
- Three Scan method: Time, carrier and search
- Step 8:: choose from 1 to 16( the password for each group is presetted in software)
- Step 9: Dmr mode: A.Direct–direct communication between radio B. Double Slot–DCDM C. DMR slot–choose time slot 1 or 2
- Step 10: Contacts–choose secure call or group call contacts in this setting channel
- Step11: Main Set Save channel–>Save CH.Name. To save channel name and channel no.
How to hand set HD1 in digital mode?
Setting by hand, we must make sure radio is in frequency mode.
Short press Exit key to switch between frequency and channel mode.
First we need add priority contacts inside radio.
Menu–>Contacts–>Hand write the contacts info. Like ID, Type(secure call/group call/all call), Name, City, Province, Country.
- Step 1: Long press Exit key to switch between DMR and FM. FM means analog mode, DMR means digital mode
- Step 2: Hand write the frequency you want to communicate, such as 136.2375
- Step 3: BandA Set, or BandB Set, based on the frequency you are setting is in BandA or Band B
- Step 4: Step/Power/Vox/VOX level/W/N/TOT/setting
- Step 5: Choose Color code
- Step 6: Shift Up A.Off means no shift transmitting frequency=receiving frequency B.Plus means: transmitting frequeny figure is bigger than receiving frequency
- C.Mimus means: transmitting frequeny figure is smaller than receiving frequency D.Shift frequency: transmitting frequency- receiving frequency
- Step 7: Secure Type—>Normal or Enhanced or Off
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.